Friday, January 2, 2009

Ultrasound! - 11/13/08

Today we got to see our baby for the first time! What a cool experience. Baby was even moving around, and we have a few ultrasound pictures for those who would like to see - including a couple of 3D images. (The 3D images were kind of like looking at pictures of a shrimp.) Heart rate was 170. The doctor said everything looks good.

She did move my due date back (forward?) a few days, to June 21, and said the baby is measuring 8 weeks 4 days. That didn't really surprise me because, suffice it to say, I keep track of my cycle in many different ways, so I knew the first date might be a little off. In fact, within 5 minutes of meeting me, the doctor laughed and said, "So you're a type A person." Very true!
So even though we are at 8 weeks instead of 9, everything is healthy and looking good! It was just so relieving (and amazing) to see our little one!

On another note, I suppose I shouldn't have said in the last entry that I hadn't been sick again, because of course then I threw up on Tuesday morning! Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment