Friday, January 2, 2009

Telling the Fam - 12/3/08

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and of course we have so much to be thankful for :) It was wonderful to tell my extended family and to hear about the in-laws telling J's extended family.

People have wondered how I told: Our extended family came over to my parents' house at different times throughout the Thanksgiving weekend. When someone would come over, I would say, "Oh, X, I'm so glad you're here, because I have some pictures to show you!" Then I would hand them the ultrasound pictures. It was so fun to see the excitment on their faces.
We feel so much love and so many more prayers going up for this little one - it really does make it that much more exciting to share our joy with others.

On Sunday we'll be at that "magical" 12 week mark where the risk of anything bad happening goes down so much, then next Thursday we'll get to hear the heartbeat again. After a good report then, we'll (finally) let the whole world know :)

Oh and I thought I was done being sick - guess I should stop saying that since it seems to be jinxing me (as I got really sick this morning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment