Friday, January 2, 2009

Going to the Doctor - 10/13/08

My good friend LA is a nurse, and before we even knew about the pregnancy, I had asked her for some gynecologist recommendations. I called the office today, and they told me that to confirm the pregnancy, I can have a walk-in appointment any day this week from 9-4. So I am either going to go tomorrow or Thursday, and we will have an official doctor's diagnosis. The woman on the phone said that the next appointment would be an ultrasound at 9 weeks, so that's a little while away.

In other news, I have not been feeling so great the past couple of mornings. It's really hard to eat anything when I wake up: I'm starving, but everything I've tried tastes awful at that time. Then I have an upset stomach, which settles a few hours later. Hopefully this won't become a pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment