Friday, January 2, 2009

Tested Positive! - 10/10/08

I had been thinking for a few days that I could be pregnant - in fact, I was 87.3% sure. When I told J on Wednesday, he thought I was overanalyzing and that I would soon find out that I was wrong. I let him know that I was planning to take a test on Friday.

Well, today (Friday) came and I woke up at 5:15, unable to sleep. I decided it was as good a time as any! J was certainly surprised when I woke him up with the news! We sat up talking until 6:30, when I called my parents. As Mom is a nurse in a GYN office, I figured I could use her advice! J called his parents a couple hours later...but they are the only ones who will know until the first trimester is over - we don't want to take any chances.

According to this due date calculator I found online, I am 4 weeks pregnant and due on June 17. I plan to make a doctor's appointment on Monday, so we'll see if that changes.
It's amazing how a little test can change so much! We are surprised but feel so blessed. God, please watch over this little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment