Friday, January 2, 2009

Now We're Really Done Telling - 10/21/08

So, J and I had agreed not to tell anyone but our parents for a few weeks, and then in a few more weeks we were going to tell our best friends Josh and LA.

So much for that plan! Yesterday, I ended up telling Mrs. H, the teacher I'm working with at the elementary school, because I wanted her to understand if I needed to run out of the room or have a doctor's appointment, etc. Then today - I couldn't help myself - LA and I were on a walk, and I told her. And tonight on J's way home from work, he stopped over at our friends' house (the Bs) and ended up telling them!

J and I are pretty open-door, open-arms people, but I really didn't think we would tell so many people so quickly. I really want that to be all until we tell our extended family after the ultrasound. On the other hand, at least more people are praying for the three of us now!
In other news, we had a little scare last night when I had a tiny bit of brown spotting. But it went away within a couple hours and has not come back, and things like that happen in perfectly normal pregnancies. Since it has not continued, it's "out of sight, out of mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment