Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas!

Christmas day was very low-key.  We popped my family’s traditional strata in the oven to cook while opening presents, and in the afternoon we packed for Pops’ and Mimi’s (my parents) house, where we stayed the 26th through the 29th.  So on Christmas, we enjoyed a quiet day - time with the four of us in the morning, and with Paw Paw and Kacki in the afternoon.

Stockings from Santa!

lr87

(The goldfish were in Russell’s stocking – she loves his stuff.)

lr88

And here they are with some of their presents from us:

lr95

Sophie the Giraffe.  I couldn’t wait to give her this; Meredith is very picky about what she wants to chew on, but she needed some teethers she would use since her first tooth is finally in, and I think others will be close behind!

lr114

Russell’s car city is a big hit!

lr123

Meredith’s first purse – it includes a mirror, key, fake dollars – super cute Smile

lr129

I love spending this time and making memories with my husband and children, having fun together and celebrating Emmanuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment