Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2 and 1/2

Two and a half is such a fun and funny age!  I just love to hear the things Russell comes up with.

1) While driving home the other day, we passed a car dealership.  Russell’s comment (no prompting):  “Look at all those cars.  It’s beautiful.”  Well, yes, I suppose you would think so!

213

2) I was cleaning out Russell’s little potty earlier this morning and Russell was standing behind me.  I must have done a good job, because he told me “That’s great wiping!”  Thanks for the encouragement, bud!

002

3) One of Russell’s favorite things to do is hide.  The other day, he was “hiding” (I could actually see him quite well) in a little corner of the kitchen.  When I looked over at him, he said, “I’m hiding.  Mommy, say ‘Peekaboo.’”

What a silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment