Monday, May 2, 2011

Update

We have had a crazy week!  I was sick from Tuesday-Thursday - worst mastitis ever - I could not get out of bed.  Thank goodness for my mother-in-law for cooking and taking care of Russell!

Speaking of Russell, he has a cold now Sad smile I am really praying that Meredith doesn’t get sick, and we’re all washing hands as much as possible around here!

Anyway, just so I don’t get too behind, I have a couple quick pictures:

Russell and Meredith – got a shot of them together!  It’s tough to do with a not-quite-2-year-old and a newborn!

lr002

Meredith’s first hairbow (and cute monogrammed shirt):

007

Hoping and praying that our week gets better!  At least my parents are here; I have been happily spoiled by having our families here.  Next week I’m on my own and a little scared about it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer! Mastitis again! I know you had it several times with Russell too. I as the same way - had it 3 times with Seth that year and I got it 2 times in the first 2 months with Joel. One of the times was the worst ever and yeah, was totally in bed! My doc gave me a prescription to have on hand and I went ahead and got it fille and have it at home (it is good for at the least a year). I wanted to beable to start on it right away if I feel symptoms coming on again. Because really, once you get that antibitotic you are good to go in 12-24 hours. Anyway, I carry that antibiotic if we every go out of town too....just in case :) I think some of use are more susceptible to it than others. Praying you are feeling better! Meredith is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! If anyone sends out a Food Tiding for you please make sure they include me! I imagine you'll want a few meals starting next week when you're on your own! Ya'll take care. Hope you're getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete