Monday, February 7, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!

My parents came in town this weekend for an early birthday celebration. (Here I will note that I am still 28 for another day and a half.) We had the best time! I had been needing some rest and relaxation, so on Saturday morning my mom and I left the boys and headed out. First, out to breakfast for some amazing strawberry pancakes, then a little shopping, and then manicures. I was so refreshed by the time we were done.

026

Later on, we went over to my Grandmother's house where Pops and Russell enjoyed a few drinks together (excuse the terrible quality - cell phone pic):

lr0x

And then we all went to dinner at a restaurant that is way too nice for kids to go to. Or for our kid, at least. Russell was actually pretty good, but it takes a lot of work to keep him entertained and fed and interested in staying seated. The next time we go to a nice restaurant we are definitely getting a babysitter.

I don't think I have any other photos of Russell signing, so here he is signing "more":

lr0x1

Me and Jason:


lr0x2

On Sunday, after church and saying goodbye to my parents, we had the M family over for a very small Super Bowl party. Caleb liked Russell's Toy Story truck.

021

I don't think I've ever seen Russell so hyper in my life. He was laughing hysterically, running all over the house, and being so crazy! It was definitely a sight. He is such a goofball.

Please ignore the bottle in his hands - Jason thought it was hysterical to give Russell a (totally empty) beer bottle. Russell was laughing because everyone else was!


009

The only problem with this weekend was that it flew by. It really couldn't have been better!

No comments:

Post a Comment