Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Snow Morning

We had a little snow on Sunday night/Monday morning.  It was just the kind of snow I can tolerate: didn’t cause road problems and was almost completely melted by afternoon.  (I’m just not much of a snow person!)

Russell was SO excited.  I remember him being excited last year, but he didn’t really get it.  This year, he kept saying, “Put on your [meaning “my”] dinosaur boots and go play in the snow.”  Once we got out there, he said a lot of “it’s so crunchy” and “it looks like ice cream.”

IMG00292-20120220-0834

I completely forgot that this was Meredith’s first snow!  (Not that she cared!)  She was perfectly happy in the Baby Bjorn.  This is the only picture I got of her in her first snow:

IMG00294-20120220-0835

We explored and took a little walk and played for about 30 minutes.  Even for a non-snow person, it was a fun way to spend the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment