Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meredith’s Nursery

I recently realized that I don’t have photos of Meredith’s completed nursery on this blog.  I really want these as a record for me – after all, they are in nurseries for such a short time.

Walking in (some of these are phone photos and some are camera):

lrdsc010542

lrdsc013

I still think that vinyl over her crib is the best thing I purchased for Meredith’s room.  The sweet, perfectly matching rug was a gift from Kacki.  The headband holder on the wall on the right is something Jason and I made after I had trouble organizing Meredith’s hair accessories – obviously, not all of them fit, but this helps!

lrdsc014

Mimi made the valances for both windows and I made the bow holder.

lrdsc01054

Nothing has really changed here from the last photos I posted (in May, maybe?)  I love the pink basket on Meredith’s changing table/dresser – it’s such a great catch-all.  The one thing that has changed since I last posted about her room is that the photo frame on the shelf now holds a 3-month picture of her instead of an ultrasound photo!

lrdsc018-2

The reading/nursing corner: that basket is full of books.  Also, I’m planning to put several more canvases on the wall – it just hasn’t happened yet!

Next on the “home project” agenda is to FINALLY finish Russell’s big boy room – once that’s done, I’ll post photos of it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment