Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Letter A

Well, I can’t promise I’ll keep this up, but I wanted to start doing a “letter of the week” (and a corresponding Bible verse) with Russell.  We started this week and I think we’ve both enjoyed the activities so far.  Some of these are Tot School activities (great site!).

Here’s Russell coloring the coloring page for our Bible verse of the week: All we, like sheep, have gone astray – Isaiah 53:6.  I discovered he likes coloring with markers much more than coloring with crayons.

lr1

Russell actually was interested in this apple puzzle, despite the fact that he had a car in his hand (per usual).  We worked on top, middle, and bottom – he liked the fact that the apple has a bottom because he knows he has a bottom – haha!

lr2

Russell’s favorite thing was this PowerPoint I made – we have watched it over and over.

lr3

I have Russell in preschool right now, but recently I’ve been thinking more and more about homeschooling (something I said I would never do – seems like every time I say I’ll never do something, I end up doing it! )  Thankfully I have other friends who are thinking about it too.  We’ve got time, though, and I’m in no rush to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment