Sunday, July 24, 2011

Family-filled Weekend

We got to see lots of family this weekend!  Paw Paw and Kacki came down, and I think Russell was beyond excited.  They came on Friday night and left late tonight (I had a photo session, so Jason really wanted their help with the bedtime routine).

Everything is better with Paw Paw and Kacki – like reading!

lr3

We also ended up seeing some of Jason’s extended family, which was really fun.  They live 30-45 minutes from us.  We all got together for dinner on Saturday night.

Nanny just loves to hold Meredith (but who doesn’t?)

lr6

Aunt Terri and Kacki:

lr8

Russell cracked me up.  Cousin Jordan completely spoiled him by feeding him, and then Aunt Terri got out the matchbox cars they keep for their grandchildren.  I think Russell could have stayed there all night – between those two things, he was in heaven! (In the picture, he was saying cheese.)

lr10

Weekends always go SO fast – that’s the worst thing about them!  I think we all had fun – I just know all I’ll hear this week will be “Da Da, Kacki, are you?” (Russell-speak for “Paw Paw, Kacki, where are you?”)  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment