Monday, November 9, 2009

Jason's Birthday Weekend

Jason celebrated the big 3-0 this weekend, and he just loves to be reminded of it, so don't forget to tease him ;)

For the occasion, we went to the State/Maryland game on Saturday with my parents, Jason's parents, and the usual tailgate crowd. The weather was gorgeous! Russell actually made it into the stadium this time...and came back out immediately - I guess I never realized how loud and stimulating it was in there! He started crying - sobbing - right away, poor thing. But he didn't mind tailgating at all.

Anyway, I didn't get too many pictures, but here's a good one of Russell and Jason on his first bday as a daddy:

Sunday afternoon we had a nice family get-together with my aunt Nancy and uncle Mike, BOTH of my brothers (yay - Jef was there from NYC!) and their girlfriends, my parents and Jason's parents. Russell was the absolute center of attention!

Nancy and Russell:

Uncle Mike (baseball coach) had to get Russell to hold a bat for the first time - doesn't he look tough?


Jef and Sejal - such a cute couple :)

Uncle Jon loves his nephew:

What a nice weekend with family! Russell is so blessed to be so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment