Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog Going Private

I really hate to do this, but...



we're going undercover.

Due to some strange happenings here, I'm going to have to take my blog private. Email or facebook me or leave a comment here with your email address if you want to keep reading. Even if you're a friend of a friend, I don't mind if you read - in fact you're quite welcome to.

Deadline is Wednesday, 11/25 (I want to get this done before the Thanksgiving craziness) - hopefully all who are interested will read this before then!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Jen - I'm interested! Danalynnb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sign me up too! shelbygroff@yahoo.com

    Do you mind telling me what happened??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute picture. Where'd you find it? You know your Mom and I want to keep reading, along with Jane. You might send Nancy an email with a link, too, in case she didn't save it a few weeks ago. Use my Gmail address and you Mom's Yahoo address. How will this work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through Elizabeth's....glad to see you doing well! Would love to keep reading about sweet Russell.

    ~Jaclyn (Bader) Johnson
    jbflannel@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd like to keep reading too! joymorgan06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, please! amoodie1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send us an invite please! rabunch@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete