Thursday, April 2, 2015

GSO Trip Snapshots

In late February we spent several wonderful days in our hometown. We had the best time and I'm so glad we went - even though the snow followed us there!

I didn't take as many pictures as I should have because we were just having too much fun!

We stayed with our friends Jennifer and David, whose kids are the same ages as ours and they all get along really well! (I didn't manage to get a picture of their middle child, though!)



Russell and Caroline are totally peas in a pod! They played together 24/7 and I don't think I even heard one argument.



We also got to have a great visit with Grandmother, Pops, Mimi, and Bogie - although much too short! We saw them Saturday and Sunday. Saturday night, we had dinner out together at Lucky 32.


And Sunday, we ate pizza at Grandmother's house after church:





We saw many friends and family that I unfortunately didn't get pictures of :( and also, there were many friends we wish we could have seen but didn't quite have time. We were so happy to have such a nice stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment