Saturday, April 18, 2015

Ohio Vacay

So most people don't vacation in Ohio for fun ;) but we have amazing family there, like my grandmother, aunt/uncle/cousin and their family. Now that we're in the midwest, we're close enough to visit, so last week, we did!

We had a wonderful couple of days staying with my Aunt Jill and Uncle Ken, not doing much of anything.

We enjoyed playing with the baby second cousins, like Jax:



And snuggling with aunts Jill and Jane:


Making a "barn" (tent):



My cousins Katy and Megan planned a combo surprise: a surprise birthday party for Beanie, and a surprise baby "sprinkle" for me! It was so thoughtful!
The kids loved the cupcakes and the photo props :)





What a great family visit! It's so nice to be (somewhat) close to some family - the kids love being able to visit (and so do I)!


No comments:

Post a Comment