Monday, June 18, 2012

All About Russell’s Dad

For Father’s Day, I had Russell answer some fill-in-the-blanks about Jason.  I thought it was pretty funny!

All About My Dad

My Daddy’s name is Jennifer. {haha!}

My Dad is 3 years old.

His hair is red and his eyes are brown. {well, at least he got the eyes right!}

My Dad’s favorite food is lollipops. {I doubt he’s ever seen Jason eat a lollipop; I think Russell just wanted one!}

Daddy’s favorite color is blue.

My Dad likes to wear shirts to go to church.

My Dad’s job is something at work with cars. {nope.}

He loves to eat a sandwich.

He’s smart because he knows a hard one. {not sure if he understood this question.}

My Dad works hard at work.

Daddy always tells me a sweet, great word.

I’m happy when Daddy plays old-timey cars.

I love my Daddy because I gave him a big hug.

By Russell, Age 2 (almost 3)

Father’s Day, June 17, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment