Thursday, July 29, 2010

Russell Recommends

Moms-to-be and moms of younger babies often get overwhelmed by all the baby stuff out there today.

Here are Russell's recommendations to your children (and subsequently, my must-haves for moms).

Russell recommends: "Throw some of your snack on the floor so you can eat it later!"
My must-have: Mat from One Step Ahead (saves our hardwoods!)

(coming from eating off the floor - gross I know - call this a "true mom confession" ;))
lr007

Russell recommends: "Zoom your toy car around! This is one of my favorite toys!"
My must-have: this car was from the Dollar Tree - and he LOVES it! Why spend more?


014

Russell recommends: "When you're done drinking, just throw your sippy cup!"
My must-have: Sippy straps, again from One Step Ahead. Saves sippies and sanity.

(this picture is a couple months old, and not the best picture, but you can see the strap.)

002lr (1 of 1)

Those are just a few of our favorite things! It's so nice to have some of life's little conveniences!

1 comment:

  1. It's always the dollar tree toys that make the biggest hit! Following you back from Tuesday. So sorry I'm late! I've been sick.


    Happy Friday!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's for Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete