Saturday, July 3, 2010

Daddy's Business Trip

Normally, I am not very excited when Jason has a business trip. I'm not really a fan of sleeping by myself, in the dark, in our humongous bed. Not to mention the general sense that something's missing when my husband's not around.

So we jumped at the chance to join him on his trip this time!


012

Even better, we got to stay with Paw Paw and Kacki!

Thankfully, it wasn't all-work-no-play for Jason, as he, Kacki, Russell, and I got some quality time at the local park:



My creation

lr052v2


And this trip was made so much sweeter by the opportunity to get together with Uncle Jon and Aunt Kelly...


lr076

...and Great-Aunt Nancy and Great-Uncle Bart. They all just adore Russell and it shows.

lr075

lr083

lr097

God knew what He was doing when he gave us these zany, fun-loving, sweet people for our family. We could not be more blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment