Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rice Cereal

At Russell's 2 month appointment, the doctor told us to start him on rice cereal the week before his 4 month appointment. Well, his 4-mo appointment is on Monday, so we decided today was the day! He made the funniest face at first, but quickly decided he was a fan! He would start impatiently screeching a little if Jason didn't give it to him fast enough. We made it very liquidy, and I'm thinking tomorrow I might make it a little thicker to see how that goes over.

Here he is on video (I don't think there's any sound - we need an actual camcorder instead of my digital camera!)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer! I'm glad you found me! Your blog is adorable and you do a great job keeping up with it! I'm inspired! :) Congrats on your sweet baby boy!! He is awesome. Do you have a facebook??

    ReplyDelete