Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Goin' to the chapel...

...for David and Lisa's wedding! :)

On Saturday, my sweet friend Lisa married her love David. They are truly a perfect match! I was blessed to be a bridesmaid in the wedding, and had a great time.

The bridesmaids' luncheon was on Friday at the Embassy Suites, and it was lovely - here are all the bridesmaids and the beautiful bride (yes Lis I stole this pic from you!):

So thankful that Jennifer could watch Russell while I was at the luncheon - I hear he and Hannah had a blast! Here are Russell and I afterwards at Jennifer's house:



I didn't get any pictures of the rehearsal dinner, but it was lovely! It was at a very nice hotel in town, and the menu, toasts, and company were amazing.

Then came the wedding on Saturday! We met at the church at 1 pm. (I got my hair done before, and still am not sure that I liked it but I didn't have time to change it.) Anyway, Russell was with us until the ceremony started so that I could feed him, then Jason's parents took him back to our house and watched him for the evening - we are so grateful!

Here's a picture of Lisa and all the bridesmaids, dressed and ready:


Pictures after the ceremony - yay, you're married!

Hannah told Jason, "I'm going to get married, but I'm going to wait until I'm a little older." Precious! She also kept telling me that I looked like a princess - I love that girl ;) here she is, holding my bouquet, with her daddy Walter:

Congrats, David and Lisa! We love you and are so happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment