Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yahweh

I am admittedly picky about Christian pop/rock - there are few bands out there that I really love and think are unique. Needtobreathe is one of those bands. Perhaps my favorite new(ish?) worship song is "Yahweh;" the words ring so true.

Yahweh, Yahweh,
Great is Your glory, when You go before me...

Here's a video I found on YouTube of the band performing this song:



I strive to glorify the Lord by truly being the "signature of divine" - the image of Him that He made me to be.

In so doing, Jason and I are finally members of Westover! It only took 5 years of being regular attenders! We love many things about Westover: the Godly friends we have met there, the preaching, the LifeCommunity we attend. But I think the most important thing about our church is that it is completely Bible-based, rather than driven by tradition. The church staff and leaders take great care in consulting the Bible for both big and small decisions, and they share the verses that lead to those decisions.

We have not been "presented" to the congregation yet as new members, but that should happen within a month or so.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! We knew you guys could do it.

    ==Josh and Leigh Anne

    ReplyDelete