Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rainy Weekend

This weekend has been rainy and cold: perfect for relaxing. On Friday night, we went out to dinner and saw a play with Josh and Leigh Anne. The play was called Moonlight and Magnolias, and it was about a producer in the 1930s trying to make a movie of Gone with the Wind. We had a lot of fun! Yesterday I did some chores and errands, baked some cookies (yum), and decorated some letters for the nursery. When my parents were here, my mom and I got some wooden letters spelling out "Russell" and scrapbooking paper to cover them. I finally got around to decorating them yesterday, and I think they look pretty good! When we put them in the nursery, I will get a picture of them and put it up here.

Otherwise, nothing's really happening right now! So here's a little update on our little guy:

Russell is getting bigger now: he should be about 1 foot long and weigh about 1 and 1/2 lbs. I'm getting bigger too - see the picture below taken Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment