Monday, March 9, 2009

Husband Survey

Things in the baby department are going great here - no big updates! So, here are some things about Jason and me that you may or may not know!

How long have you been married? 3 and 1/2 years.
How long did you date? Not long - 9 months before getting engaged and 6 month engagement. (When you know, you know!)
How old is he? 29...2 years older than me :)
Who eats more? Hmm, that's debatable, especially since I'm pregnant!
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? Jason is 5 or 6 inches taller than me.
Who sings better? Me :) He knows this.
Whose temper is worse? Him! I'm a crier, he's a get-mad-er.
Who does the laundry? Me...except he has to fold his own socks since he's pretty particular about it.
Who does the dishes? Jason most of the time.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, although he wants to switch because he doesn't like routine.
Who pays the bills? He does.
Who cooks dinner? Me, or sometimes both of us.
Who drives when you are together? Usually Jason - he thinks it's a manly duty.
Who is more stubborn? We're both very stubborn, but I think he wins.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me usually.
Whose parents do you see the most? Depends on the season - definitely his during the fall (football games) but right now we see mine more.

Okay, I'm tagging Amy, Leigh Anne, and Devon to do this survey - your turn ladies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment