Thursday, January 18, 2018

Snow Pics

We actually got 5-6 inches of snow yesterday - a rarity here, and made for some excellent playtime! I brought out my Nikon (which, unfortunately, is also rare these days, and every time I get it out, I realize I need to do it more!)

Play time/sled time with neighbors:




Big icicle!


Front yard tree branch:


Wheeee!


Just rolling around in the snow:


Daphne was ready to go in at this point:


(Meredith took this picture.) 12.5 years later and we love each other at least as much as we drive each other crazy ;)


(Pic from Adrienne) Georgia and Paige had fun sledding today too:


Just because we had tons of fun doesn't mean we skipped school! After a morning of schoolwork and sledding, it was time for hot chocolate during silent reading:


I'd say we've enjoyed this snow to its fullest! Now bring the warmth, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment