Monday, January 29, 2018

Day In the Life Video/Vlog

I wanted to do a "day in the life" video for a couple of reasons:

1) We want this blog to be something to look back on, and I know I'll forget all the little details of our days
2) People often ask "how I do it," and this is basically it, day by day!

I put together video clips from our very normal day today. I didn't start right when we woke up (like I probably should have) and I ended right before dinner - since that's pretty much the whole of our homeschool day.

Today's schedule (of clips shown in this video) was:

8:45-9:30 - Russell Occupational Therapy (girls stayed home with Jason)
9:45-11 - schoolwork, including spelling, Bible, handwriting, MathSeeds (computer program)
11-11:30 - lunch and getting ready for swimming
11:30-12:15 - swim store for new goggles
12:30-2 - swim practice
2-4:30 - more school (reading, math, CC presentation prep, music theory, silent reading)
4:30-5 - cleaning playroom and kids' rooms
5-5:30 - educational TV show (Liberty Kids was today's show)


No comments:

Post a Comment