Monday, May 11, 2015

Baby 4 at 25 weeks

Could there be a better day than Mother's Day to give an update about the new baby? :)

(Picture taken at the Museum of Science and Industry yesterday)


How far along: 25 weeks
Cravings: Totally depends on the day - most days, I'm doing well just to eat sitting down - busy, busy!
Gender - what do you think?: I think it's a girl. Jason thinks it's a boy. We've each been right 2/3 of the time, so it's anyone's guess - that's the fun part! Russell thinks it's a boy; Meredith thinks it's a girl. (Probably just wishful thinking on their part!)
Name(s): I added this in just because people ask, but we're keeping the names a secret! ;) We have a definite girl name and a possible boy name.
Movement: Now we can see baby's kicks! I feel them every day :) Such a sweet part of pregnancy!

I am feeling slower and have no more lap for the kids to sit in - well, there is a lap, but nowhere to lean their backs, so they don't prefer it! But overall, I'm feeling pretty good! I just can't believe it's going by so fast. August will be here before we know it!



No comments:

Post a Comment