Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Number 4 Update

(Meredith, me and baby 4, Bogie, and Mimi on Sunday - I have no real belly pictures yet :))

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Maternity Clothes?: Since 11 weeks...and I had to buy new ones since we gave away most of the old ones!

Cravings/Nausea: I was nauseous from about weeks 6-11/12 - not very long, but it was really bad! During those weeks, I craved oranges and orange juice, and could not eat eggs (typical during pregnancy for me) or drink coffee (even decaf). Recently, I've had cravings for salads a lot - which is not to say that I don't have cravings for sweets too!

Gender: We may not find out this time! I really have no feeling of what this baby is. Many people have guessed boy.

I've been trying to exercise at least a little - it's been hard to fit that in since we no longer belong to a gym, but I'm really trying to have a healthy pregnancy. Healthy eating has been nonexistent while we've been in NC the past week, but I'm getting back to that when we get home.

We love you, little baby! You're a blessing to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment