Monday, February 9, 2015

Birthday fun!

I had some sweet birthday buddies today! Meredith painted me a birthday card and sang "happy birthday" to me twice; Russell gave me random hugs, kisses, and "I love you's" throughout the day; and of course Jason gave me a pretty cake and a pretty new ESV Bible! Paige was her normal sweet and sassy self ;) ; she did say "birthday" a few times!






My biggest present: 



Yes, I'm 12 weeks pregnant with our 4th little blessing! The kids are very excited. Predictably, Russell is hoping for a boy, and Meredith is hoping for a girl. Paige says, "baby!"

I'm feeling very tired and somewhat nauseous - aka, pregnant. We had an ultrasound at 8 weeks, and that was the first time I've seen an 8-week-gestation baby in 3D, which was amazing. God's creation of babies is breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment