Thursday, February 27, 2014

7 Months Old!

Well, 7 months old and 9 days, but who’s counting?

DSC_0207

Wearing size 6-9 mo and 6-12 mo clothes, size 3 diapers

Taking 2 naps a day: around 9-10 am and around 1-3 pm

Going to sleep at 7 pm, waking up only once (yay!) around 3 am, and then sleeping until 6:30 am

Nursing 5-6 times a day (including the night feeding)

Eating 1-2 baby food meals a day – favorites include green beans (!), sweet potatoes, carrots. She much prefers jarred food to the food that I make!

DSC_0208

Paige started sitting well last month! She also started army crawling at 6.5 months – same time Meredith did. Unlike her sister, Paige doesn’t get into much. She is pretty content to sit and watch the chaos around her. Occasionally she’ll see something she really wants (usually one of Russell’s cars) and go for it. She can move pretty quickly when she wants to.

I guess this should be included in next month’s (since I’m so behind in writing this) but since I’m already here: I was so worried about Paige earlier this week. My happy baby turned very fussy, wouldn’t sleep, would nurse but not eat baby food, and had a low-grade fever. She and I were awake from midnight to 2 am on Monday night – unheard of for her. I was positive she had an ear infection, especially since she had just had a cold. I took her to the doctor twice, 24 hours apart. The first time, the ped couldn’t find anything wrong. The second time, she noticed that her first tooth had broken through, and the second is close! Good grief. I guess she’s not an easy teether!

DSC_0210

Paigey, you are growing and changing so fast! I’m cherishing your sweet babyness!

No comments:

Post a Comment