Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Paige’s Baby Shower(s)

I’m 33 weeks pregnant with Paige – wow! It has really flown this time. She has had 2 little baby showers thrown by sweet friends of ours.

The first was a few weeks ago: the girls in my prayer group surprised me with cupcakes and presents during our monthly prayer time. Paige got several sweet little outfits, since I had told the girls that we lost half of Meredith’s 0-3 month clothes! (Still can’t find them!) This was the only picture I got, unfortunately!

IMG_0364

The second shower was at Village Tavern tonight. I was prepared with my camera this time! Paige received several items off of our (very small) registry. Yes, we have a registry – several of our baby things have either been used up or worn out!

Bibs, for example – our children have gone through some bibs, so Miss Paige was blessed with new ones!

DSC_0163

DSC_0166

My friend Jenn made the delicious cupcakes! (Picture taken after some had been eaten!)

DSC_0162

Wonderful friends:

DSC_0167

Thank you to both groups of friends for such sweet gestures! We’re grateful to have great ladies for Paige to look up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment