Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Patchin’

We went again to our favorite pumpkin patch!  This is our third year coming here.  We still love it!

There are some cute little spaces for photo ops at the entrance of the farm.  (I really should have taken some time to find the best light.)  It didn’t matter because my kids were so not into pictures.  I took some anyway!

lr282

lr284

We spent some time on the tractors and took two rides on the cow train.  Pops and Mimi are here and got to enjoy the farm with us!

lr279

lr295

lr290

lr293

So many fun things: teeter-totter, tunnels and huge haystacks, tire swing, and silos full of dried corn. 

lr307 

lr303

lr301

lr317

lr339

lr344

My dad wanted to try the mini corn maze.  Russell has a great sense of direction (didn’t get it from me!) so we were out of there in 2 turns.  Pops wanted to do it again since he said we didn’t get lost enough Smile but the kids already moved on.

lr331

By the time we got to the hayride, the kids were pretty much done.  They both have little colds, so maybe that’s why, or maybe because I hadn’t packed a snack (oops) – who knows.

lr354

So they were none too happy when I declared family photo time.  (I KNEW I should have done it at the beginning!)

lr347

Oh well.  We had a great time and of course we’ll come back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment