Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Last Beach Post

Here are a few photos I forgot to add!

Meredith loved the little pool Paw Paw and Kacki brought.  Russell loved it at her age too.  Her favorite activity was throwing all the toys out of the pool, then tossing them back in, and doing it again and again.

lr134

A kind man let Russell and Meredith “help him fish.” He was really sweet and patient with them.  It was perfect, because for some reason, Russell has been asking to go fishing for a while.  He got to hold the fishing rod and Russell and Meredith each got to hold a fish.

lr121

lr124

lr125

Lastly, on Saturday, I dragged everyone out to the beach for some photos.  I tend to get a little crazy in these types of situations, but Jason said he was proud of me this time for not being crazy Smile

I gave Jon a 5-minute lesson on my camera:

lr217

lr229

lr334pdn

Love this one of the kids and Jason’s parents!

lr313

My 2 favorites of the kids:

lr360

lr364

And my 2 favorites of Uncle Jon and Meghan:

lr386

lr388

And that was our beach trip!  Bring on fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment