Monday, January 2, 2017

Heaven

I actually don't know how to write this post. I have too many emotions and I also don't want to say too much about something that's not entirely mine to tell.

However, I want to honor my precious mother-in-law's memory, so.

A main reason we decided to move (and now have moved) to RDU was due to Kathy's stage 4 cancer diagnosis. We wanted to help, to make memories, to be together. We felt led by God to do so. He opened so many doors - Jason's job said yes, we didn't have a home to sell (we rented), we found our dream home to rent very quickly.

We still feel that this was the right thing to do.

Unfortunately (and fortunately, for she is no longer in pain), our amazing Kacki left this Earth for her Heavenly home on Sunday, December 18. She has left a huge hole in our hearts and not a day has gone by without me thinking of her many times. I am so, so blessed to have had a mother-in-law this hard to say goodbye to.


No comments:

Post a Comment