Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Russell's Sixth Birthday Party

I knew I didn't want to set up/clean up for Russell's party this year, so we gave him some options for a party away from our house. He chose a party at the Ball Factory, an indoor play place. I bought a Groupon (love those things!) for a party, which included pizza, juice boxes, pink lemonade, soda, popcorn, veggie straws, decorations, and play time. It was awesome for me - the only thing I did was bring a cake! - and everyone had a great time.

Our neighbor Sophie (11yo) is so sweet with the kids and they love her!


Russell's favorite thing at the Ball Factory is the awesome tractors they have.


Ayden (with Naya and Meredith in the background):


Snack break! Sophie's brother Nick (14yo) is a lot of fun with the kids too!


Addison (Ayden's sister) and her dad:


Paige is completely fearless - she wants to do anything the big kids do.


Russell and Jackson. (They will be together in the CBS homeschool class once a week in the fall.)


Russell, Meredith, Lily, and Emme stop for a snack break.


Pizza!



Russell went to Sam's Club with me to pick out this Planes cake. Six candles! 


We tried to get a group photo at the end, but this is missing about half of the kids. Oh well!


Happy sixth birthday, Russell! I'm so glad you loved your party!

No comments:

Post a Comment