Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Family Fun

We had my parents and my brother and his fam over on Saturday. It was a gorgeous weekend, so we got to walk in the park, and also just hang out at our house, watch football, drink coffee, etc. That makes it sound a lot more relaxing than a house with 4 kids 4 and under actually is Smile but we had a great time!

Pops and Mimi often come with “surprises,” as my kids call them. Meredith’s surprise was a combination high chair/baby carrier/swing for baby Charlie. Kitty has been in it also, of course.

Some assembly required.

DSC_0115

Mimi loves babies. Paige loves to be held. It’s a perfect combo.

DSC_0116

Russell’s surprise was roller skates! He LOVES them. My mom got them after seeing a picture of Russell pretending to use two of his ride-on cars as skates. 

He is so easy going; even when he falls, he just laughs.

lr119

Baby Charlie came with us in the stroller. Of course, Meredith didn’t last pushing her the whole time.

lr123-2

lr123

The skates didn’t last the whole time either, but he did skate a long time (for a 4 year old).

lr128

lr134

Love this – my mom and my girls! Apparently Bogie really wanted to be in the photo also.

lr137

At about noon, Paige actually got dressed! (Hey, it’s hard to get 2 kids dressed – you can pretty much forget it with all 3.) And Grandmother came over for a while.

DSC_0138

Pretty girl!

DSC_0139

Jon, Meghan, and Ella came over – yay!

DSC_0143

DSC_0145

Aunt Meghan played cars for a long while – the kids loved it.

DSC_0146

DSC_0147

We all went to Grandmother’s house for dinner. I didn’t bring my camera but I managed to capture a picture of all the cousins on my phone. (I guess rather than “all the cousins,” I should just say “my kids plus one!”)

2013-11-02_1383430669

No comments:

Post a Comment