Monday, February 22, 2010

Family Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend full of fun! My parents were here, Jason's parents were here, my brother and his new fiance! were here, and other family as well. I really didn't get as many pictures as I should have, but I am using my cold as an excuse (yes, third cold in 6 months - I really don't know what I'm doing wrong - at least Russell has still never been sick *knock on wood*.)

Of course we had pancake Saturday - here's Jason with his masterpieces:

007

Pops the Barber gave Russell another haircut. I can't even call it a trim this time, because his hair was growing over his ears! It looks so much better now! Russell decided he doesn't like haircuts - this picture was taken before the crying:

011

Here he is with PawPaw and Kacki (Russell got some belated Christmas presents, hence the bow in his hand):

019

And isn't this picture of Russell and Nannie (Jason's grandmother) precious?

russ nannie

So that's about all for pictures - I really should have gotten one of my brother Jon and his fiance Kelly! She is Russell's first and only aunt so far. They have dated for 9 years now - high school sweethearts :) - and got engaged this past weekend.

Hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment