Sunday, January 3, 2010

Looking Back at 2009

This is a year-in-review post - to look back over all the good times, overwhelming times, and accomplishments of 2009. And my goodness, were there a lot!

We had many balls in the air as we juggled pregnancy, my master's program, Jason's demanding job, student teaching, still my never-ending pregnancy, a difficult newborn with tummy troubles, who turned into a sweet baby boy, learning to become a stay-at-home-mom, stretching our frugal dollars, etc. It was a whirlwind year, but one of the best yet.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the year, most of which I don't think I've shared here before:

January: (celebrating Jon and Grandmother's birthdays - this was one of the first times I wore maternity clothes)



February: (celebrating baby Scott at Casey's baby shower - one of so many babies born in 09!)

March (babymoon! 28 weeks pregnant):

April (at the Hearts Ball and auction):

May (at the baby shower my friends threw me):

June (hours-old baby and new mommy in the hospital):

July (snuggly after a bath):

August (enjoying tummy time on the ottoman):


September (cheering for his cousin's team):

October (outgrowing our sink bathtub):


November (Thanksgiving with several 2nd cousins):

December (warm in the carseat):



Here's to 2010 - may it be as sweet and joyful as 2009 was :)

1 comment: