Tuesday, September 25, 2018

CC Moms' Retreat

Had a fun and fulfilling and relaxing retreat in Blowing Rock with 14 of our lovely CC mamas for this school year at the beginning of August. That was maybe the 4th time I've been away from my kids overnight since Russell was born. It was a much-needed getaway!

Drove up with these friends:


The cabin was beautiful! More like a mansion. I took this picture because I knew the kids would be tickled by this bear table!


We spent a lot of time in prayer and Bible study, but we also went shopping! We got some of Kilwin's famous ice cream; the salted caramel was delish.


I thought this was a meaningful quote:


Lunch on the last day at a cafe with a beautiful garden:


Sunset over the mountains:


It was a nice reset button before our school year started.

No comments:

Post a Comment