Monday, March 27, 2017

CC School Fun

The kids and I are all still really enjoying our CC group here; it's a highlight of our week.

Meredith and Evie have become really good friends. Evie invited Meredith to her house for a "pajamas and school" morning - both girls loved it!


We often eat lunch with the K family after CC and play with them on the playground!


Russell and Campbell were partners for a bridge-building physics activity. Their bridge will be tested next week - we'll see if it holds up!



The items in this picture are so special to me. My CC secret sis gave me the plaque, which is decorating our music room at home. And the other item is a portrait of Paige, hand-sketched by our 13-year-old nursery leader Janey. She handed it to me with no fanfare a couple of weeks ago. I was amazed at her talent - I had no idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment